from Left to Right: Douglas Finnson (Election Supervisor – Teamsters Canada); Randy Eagleson (Recording Secretary); Sherri Richard (Trustee); Richard Brown (President); Abdulahi Ibrahim (Trustee); Chance Hrycun (Vice-President); Dan Slyk (Trustee); Bernard Haggarty (Secretary Treasurer and Principal Officer)
Newly Elected Executive Board Signals End of Trusteeship
July 14, 2020:
On June 18th, 2020, the Membership of Local 362 determined their future by electing their new Executive Board. Local 362 has accomplished everything required to have the Trusteeship lifted and to have self-governance restored, in turn, General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) James P. Hoffa has terminated the Trusteeship for Local 362, effective July 31st, 2020.
“The Local is moving forward. We are putting the Members First!”
Bernard Haggarty – Secretary Treasurer and Principal Officer
On August 1st, 2020, Local 362 returns to self-governance with a newly elected Executive Board, with a fresh mandate, provided by the Membership. We are pleased to introduce you to Local 362’s newly elected Executive Board.
General Teamsters, Local Union № 362 –Elected Executive Board:
- Secretary Treasurer and Principal Officer: Bernard Haggarty;
- President: Richard Brown;
- Vice President: Chance Hrycun;
- Recording Secretary: Randy Eagleson (United Parcel Service, Calgary);
- Trustee: Sherri Richard (Garda Aviation Screening, Edmonton International Airport);
- Trustee: Dan Slyk (Local 362, Construction and Pipeline Divisions);
- Trustee: Abdulahi Ibrahim (Diversified Transport, Fort McMurray).